2/1/08

An end to Imation Life


Well it's been one hell of a ride...
15 years with 3M/Imation. And I'm going out the way I came in...
An unemployed single white Mom on the edge of welfare... lol
But, I also will have a house, car, and pick-up that are paid for... and the proud Mom of a college student... and starting college myself in the fall ... all on Imations Dime ! Not a bad ride...
There was a price that was paid. The long hours,rotating shifts,years standing on concrete, and no home life. But, all in all, I'd say Sean & I have coming out okay. NOW...anyway. Not that it wasn't a struggle for awhile to see if good or evil would prevail...lol
If you have never worked a rotating shift you don't realize the toll it takes on your life.. I will be grateful to get back into a human routine. Maybe things will start to be closer to normal. Sleep patterns may actually be normal - not working on a break schedule of waking up every two hours... And dinner at 6p.m. instead of 9:30...lol
I am really looking forward to the next phase of my life...

No comments: