The Dye Spot

1/1/09

Glitter Graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


Quick News...

If anyone hears of a job that I may be qualified for don't hesitate to give me a call... I am so in need of a break!

A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved, by others. (Wizard to the Tin Man)

The Dye Spot

My photo
You Know Us...
I figure if I have invited you to view this blog you should know Sean and I.So I wont bore you with our favorites... We usually make it pretty clear what we do and don't like.
View my complete profile

A Point to Ponder

I don't believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at. ~Maya Angelou

Something to think about....

Measure wealth not by the things you have, but by the things you have for which you would not take money.

Blog Archive

My Favorite Photos

My Favorite Photos
Seanie T

Puuuuuppyyyyy

Puuuuuppyyyyy
Jack

Pretty as a Picture

Pretty as a Picture
Addi Rae

She is so right !!!

She is so right !!!
The only thing domestic about me is that I live indoors...

White Flag - one of my favorites :)

Here's something fun to do....

Need a Snow Day?
click on the icon and have some fun!!!
Picture Window theme. Theme images by PeterJSeager. Powered by Blogger.