6/8/09

The Addi Shack


It started with a little girl and a conversation between Randy and Mom.

From there it blossomed into a full-fledged mansion for a three year old.

The Addi Shack, as Randy likes to call it, was delivered Friday.

To see everyone that pitched in working like crazy to get it done so Addi Rae could be brought home from Sue and Treg's was really something!
I have never seen a happier little girl than that one when she was ushered into the backyard by Grama Margie and she then realized what it was...
And that it was all hers!
I think my mother was so proud that she was about to burst!
There were cookies and treats and even a guestbook to sign! Addi took no time at all to move in all her stuffed animals and kick her brothers out for the first time... I'm sure there will be many more times of that!!

She was definitely PRINCESS OF HER CASTLE that day!!!

No comments: