
Although not the view from my castle...
I do have all my windows in place and the bathroom is now complete. I have even soaked in my new tub and it's wonderful. Now I just need a couple of candles,soft music,a margarita, and a good smut novel..
The only drawback to the windows being in but not framed out yet is that I feel as tho the little bat in my belfry will somehow make his way through the small openings that are still exposed... wouldn't that be sweet? I can hear him as usual but now he sounds much more determined to join me in my late nights at the computer.
Bob however assures me that the framing will be completed tomorrow..
just an update... :( windows are still not framed out and Bob wont be back until next Friday... I wont be on the computer after dark this week...
No comments:
Post a Comment