6/5/08


Without putting a jinx on it. I would like to announce that I am car payment free on my Envoy. Now if I could just take out a loan to fill the tank I would be happy...
But, I love my Envoy and wouldn't think of trading it off for something smaller that would look like I was wearing a jacket when I drove it..
However, times as they are .. Sean and I have been looking to trade in his pick-up on something more economical for him.. that would be anything getting better than 8 miles to the gallon.. so far nothing in the cheap range has also fallen into the economic range either.. But, we haven't given up yet... besides we have to see how the finances fall after the first of the year before we can decide how to make payments on something.
In the meantime Sean is gonna just love carpooling with Mom to school this fall..lol
Bets on who kills who first can be made at this website...lol

No comments: