9/28/08

Just a bump... maybe hives... NO This Is Nuts...




Okay so I have learned that if you think your stressed you should try to relieve it a.s.a.p!!! Drink a beer, sit by the lake, watch a sunset... something!
It was a combination of Too many Tests,(4 in one day) being on antibiotics, being in the sun with said antibiotics... and then the tub wouldn't drain... more stress.
So as a result I have the most aggravated case of hives I have ever seen. Not many spots on my body don't have spots...lol
I have gone to the Dr. $80.00 thank you ... 'Ouh-you have a bad case of hives..'
YA FREAKIN' THINK?
Anyway - a shot, 4 perscriptions and some blood work later.. These photos show that it is calming down some.
I guess I need to learn meditation or something. Ohmmmmmm... ohmmmmm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

try the legendary mantra

Owa.... Tanass..... siam....

breathe deeply..lol

owa tanass siam...

repeat as needed...
(at least when you need a good grin ;) )