
What a lovely day...
Easter was spent at Mother's which has become a tradition that I really enjoy.
I missed not having Randy and Sara's boys there but we did stand in the driveway and blew bubbles with the girls. Morgan, Bailey and Addison each received bubble wands from Grama Margie(aka... The Easter Bunny) and I think the parents had the secret desire to see them used up at Grama's house instead of perhaps spilling them on the ride home..."wink, wink, nod, nod..." I think Grama caught on to that one...
I had to giggle when we were quizzing Addi on where easter eggs came from... She informed us in her 3 year old sensibility that 'Easter Eggs came from bunnies because chickens lay white eggs and of course, bunnies lay colored eggs'.. Now you all know how it works!
Mom presented us with a wonderful dinner of ham, cheesy potatoes and much more with angel food cake and strawberries with whip cream to finish it off...
Yummy - Love that home cooking!
I thumbed a ride over with Randy and Sara so that I could spend time being entertained by Addison.. That lasted until the humming of the tires lulled her to sleep, but it was a fun ten minutes anyway!
It was nice to see the Gerdon's and Adam's since we haven't seen them since Christmas!
Yes, I know we are a Chreaster family but with everyone going a hundred miles an hour in 10 different directions I think we do pretty well getting the family gathered twice a year -
I did miss the kite flying contest this year - called due to mud. Maybe next year!
As for the rest of life here, I have my location for my practical... 3 blocks away at the Physical Therapy business on highway 75! I am looking forward to finding out if I've learned anything in the past year! Yup it's been a year already that I said 'Imation adiós gracias por la educación'... I wouldn't have turned this corner if that door hadn't closed. Gracias!
1 comment:
I have Margie's cheesy potato recipe and they are the best... even my kids love them which is saying something. I say better a ChrEaster family than the "oh, so the "baby" I have yet to meet is TWO now," family :)
Good luck with your practical!
Post a Comment