10/28/10

I had a request for a blog update....



First of all I really didn't think that anyone ever stopped by to read this but having been notified that I am lacking updates I will try to be a bit better.

Having said that..... Not much has changed since my last posting !!

What hasn't really changed?!
I am still unemployed...
I am still sending out resume's weekly if not daily...
Sean is still working at ComDel of which I am truly grateful and proud of him biting his tongue about my lack of finding gainful employment and still helping with the bills...

What has changed?
I have given myself until the 1st of the year to find something I am even semi-qualified for....
I interviewed for a full-time temp job at H&R Block that I should be starting end of November if I haven't found a full time permanent job by then...
I am waiting to hear from a resume` sent to a Medical office in town that would start at a lower wage than one in Fargo but with time and travel to and from I figure I may be money ahead to stay in town for now...


The Future Plans
1) Find a full time job...
2) Finish the purging, painting, primping....
3) Put out the 'For Sale' sign....
4) Relocate to a higher wage area with a good reference and current job for my next resume` and job search...
Which will start this whole damn cycle over again !!!

Do you think that Sean would want to go with and pick up the slack again.?.?.
I think that might be stretching a son's love for his dear old ma just a bit....


So, that is all the news from this side of the river... (Well, that I am willing to put on the internet anyway :)

So? How's things with everyone else???

No comments: