11/28/10

Happy Thanksgiving




Sean and I spent Thanksgiving (the actual day) waiting on a storm that really never came to be ~ which is good! But I felt a bit cheated on missing all the family together and all that yummy food. I did travel across town to have a wonderful ham dinner with Randy and Sara's family and that is always fun and the food was excellent.
As for the traditional meal we had that at Mom's today (Sunday) and it was WONDERFUL... I am so stuffed that it's a tall glass of Ice Water for supper tonight! We also stopped out to Dad's and were treated to seeing the other 1/2 of the family and sharing in their holiday pies. (Yup - the water is just what I need after all this!) Dad and Linda had pushed back their Thanksgiving also so Linda's kids and grandson were all there too... Nice to see them again - it's been several years since we've been to the farm at the same time.
So I have been on the road and eating for 10 hours now... think it's time to kick back and watch some TV and drink my water... HA ~ might have to find a Rolaids or two before turning in for the day ;)

No comments: